Saturday, April 30, 2011

I've found the dress!


This year, I transferred to Wheaton College as a junior to continue to pursue my Bachelor's Degree in Music (Piano Performance). During the year, I enjoyed exploring the quaint downtown area of Wheaton, and I stumbled upon a wonderful boutique called The Dress by Nicole. I was about to head back to campus, but I couldn't just pass by a promising-looking dress display window--that's pretty much impossible for me! Haha! I went in, and I was impressed by the quality of dresses that I browsed through, and several caught my eye. Amazingly, the price range included I also loved a lot of the unique jewelry displayed throughout the store, and the employees were friendly and welcoming. I knew I would be coming back. Several weeks later, I spontaneously decided to go try on some gowns, and had a very positive experience with the helpful employees and owner. I was very happy and pleasantly surprised to leave The Dress that day with "the one". . . my Miss Illinois evening gown! When I put it on, I felt like Miss Illinois, and I knew I had found what I had been looking for. If you are looking for dresses for a special event, prom, pageant, or wedding, I would recommend taking a look at The Dress.

The Dress by Nicole:

131 W. Wesley Street, Wheaton, IL 60187; 630-653-3737
Website: http://www.shopthedress.com
Blog: http://shopthedress.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Dress-by-Nicole/39505398028


I also want to give a big shout out to our Miss Northern Suburbs Sponsors:

Fedler Studio Photography has been such a generous sponsor. Mr. Fedler has photographed many Miss N.S. events, including the pageant, headshots of titleholders, and most recently, the Miss N.S. Fashion Show! Thank you so much for being such a supporter of the Miss Northern Suburbs organization.

Fedler Studio:

847-872-3841
800-872-8007
1332 Sheridan Rd.
Winthrop Harbor, IL 60096
www.fedlerstudio.com

A big thank you to the Official Miss Northern Suburbs Hotel and Venue:
Hilton Garden Inn
26225 N Riverwoods Blvd.
Mettawa, IL 60045For reservations, contact 847-735-8374

Thank you to Gladstone Square Mall:
38975 N. Lewis Ave. Beach Park, IL 60099

A huge thanks for our scholarship donors:

Lake Forest College
www.lakeforest.edu

and

Waukegan Masonic Lodge #78

*If your business is interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit this website for more information:
http://www.missnorthernsuburbs.com/uploads/4/8/7/6/4876798/sponsor_packages_folder.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment