Sunday, June 12, 2011

Three Weeks from tonight...


Three weeks from tonight the new Miss Illinois will be crowned! I'm thrilled to be competing, to be part of this organization, and to be representing its ideals to the best of my ability. It's difficult to put into words how much potential there is for personal growth through the lessons I've learned as a devoted titleholder and how the passion with which I am pursuing the job of Miss Illinois is stronger than ever. I want to acknowledge my family, friends, directors, and supporters for the ways they have encouraged me over the years, believing in my ability to fulfill my goals and helping me to become my best. I appreciate that so much and strive to do the same for you. I'm thankful that God has blessed me with these people and opportunities, and I won't forget to strive to bless others in return.

This year, the Miss Illinois pageant will be held in southern IL at the Marion Civic Center. If you still wish to purchase tickets, you may do so through their website: http://www.marionccc.org/calendar.html I will be contestant #23 of the "Omega" group, which means that I will be competing in the areas of Talent and Evening Gown during the first night of preliminaries (June 29) and the areas of Lifestyle & Fitness and On-Stage Question during the second night of preliminaries (June 30). On July 1, the Miss IL Outstanding Pre-Teen and Teen pageant will be held--I can't wait to support my Miss N.S. girls!! Then, on Saturday, July 2, the Top Ten Finalists will be announced and compete and the winner will be crowned!

If you would like to send me a card/gift/flowers, they may be sent/delivered to the Drury Inn in Marion (NOT the Marion Civic Center). Here is the address:
2706 West Deyoung, Marion, IL 62959. "More than Decor" is the official sponsor, if you are interested in checking out this florist/gift shop: http://www.morethandecoronline.com/ 1110 North Carbon
Marion, IL 62959
ph. 618.997.2094

*TWENTY ONE DAYS*

No comments:

Post a Comment