Monday, May 30, 2011

I love the Workout Company!


For those of you in the Bloomington/Normal area, I want to give a huge shout out and suggest that you come check out The Workout Company (419 Kays Drive in Normal; 309-454-2582; http://www.theworkoutcompany.org/).

I've had the priviledge of being a part-time employee and working out at this gym for the past couple years. It is such a great place to be a part of--I love the friendly people there, the variety of high-quality equipment, the group classes that are offered, and the clean, welcoming atmosphere. I love pushing myself to be as fit and healthy as possible, and this is a great place to be as I kick it up another notch in preparation for the Miss IL Lifestyle & Fitness area of competition.

Feel free to call and ask about free trials...it's worth it! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment